To install GitHub Copilot for Visual Studio Code, follow these steps:
- Open Visual Studio Code and click the “Extensions” icon in the left side menu.
- In the search box, type “GitHub Copilot” and press Enter.
- Click the “Install” button next to the “GitHub Copilot” extension.
- Once the extension is installed, click the “Reload” button to activate the extension.
- The extension should now be installed and activated. You can access its features by clicking the “GitHub Copilot” icon in the left side menu, or by using the shortcut keys listed in the extension’s documentation.